Welcome to Colourwheel



Welcome to COLOURWHEEL!!!

Hi everyone welcome to my new blog Colourwheel. I decided to start a blog to show people the some of the things that I love to do. I think it will also be somewhere where I can express myself and show some of my creative ideas.In this blog I am going to be doing posts on things like DIYs, crafts, makeup and other things but all with just a touch of colour beside my blog’s name is Colourwheel.

POSTING

I  am going to try and post every Sunday but we will have to see how it goes because school is sadly a thing and homework just makes everything worse but I will definitely try my best anyway so hopefully I will see you back here next Sunday.

CONTENT

I am going to be mainly posting about:
  • DIYs
  • craft
  • makeup
  • fashion
  • style
  • music
  • hair 
and all things with some colour
P.S.I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE THINGS PROBERALY BUT THERE IS NO GUARANTEE BECAUSE TRUST ME WHEN I SAY I AM NO EXPERT.

SOCIAL MEDIA

If you would like to follow me, I would be happy to take in any suggestions or tips about my blog e.g. what to post .
Here are my social media accounts~~


INSTAGRAM~ @colourwheel12


  
TWITTER~@colourwheel123






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOP NETFLIX SERIES FOR TEENS

STRUGGLES OF BEING A TEEN IN SCHOOL